Many of our clients come to our office in Campbell for personal coaching. The privacy of meeting at our office allows you to speak freely and get confidential advice. We also systematically walk you through the steps to get from where you are to where you want to be.
Often our clients are “stuck.” Sometimes fears hold us back. You might be afraid you are mispronouncing words, but you don’t know what you are doing wrong. Or maybe you received feedback that your speech is “unclear,” and you don’t know what that means or how to fix it. Our coaching assesses where you are at in tangible terms so you can identify specifically where to spend your time. You might need to write phonetically (with our help) to discover your patterns in substituting vowels from your mother tongue or using different muscle patterns to pronounce sounds. You might be relying on pitch rather than the length to stress sounds. You might be told you talk “too fast” or rush your speech. You might be monotone and need to add vocal variety. You might get feedback that you sound shy or aggressive or cold or standoffish or angry and feel it’s not accurate … all because you articulate differently from native speakers. Our coaches, Rebecca Linquist & Bud Everts, can help you modify your speech and improve the quality of your communication.
In Person Coaching at our Campbell office covers a variety of topics, but we typically start with the American Accent because all of our clients are non-native speakers and we need to make sure that first and foremost, your expression is clear. From there, we can focus on related areas like business conversations, nuances and subtleties of speech, vocabulary usage, cultural aspects of communication in professional environments in the US, and many related areas of presentation and speech.
The beauty of in person coaching is that you can cover topics at the heart of your communication challenges with an experienced Coach who understands your issues and can work with you to facilitate sustainable change at a rapid pace.
Contact us today and let us help you embark on the journey to improve your communication, confidence, and effectiveness.
- Initial consultation and diagnostic meeting at our office (60 or 90 minutes)
- 54-page behavioral change “Guide to Speaking American English with Clarity & Confidence” and additional customized exercises
- Downloadable audio files for use in your smart phone or other audio device
- Link to Online Video Library
- Full speech analysis, suggested best practices & customization, pattern identification
- Intense, pattern changing sessions designed to create lasting and sustainable change
- Systematic correction, transfer techniques & self-error correction practice
- Grammatical Correction of Speech
- Progress Report with Action Items
All sessions conducted by a Personal Coach & American Accent Specialist trained in the specialized English by the Hour behavioral change methodology.
Total Cost Per Participant:
$1850 – 10, 60 minute sessions
$2600 – 15, 60 minute sessions
$2650 – 10, 90 minute sessions